Monday, April 19, 2010

New Friends!

MORE new friends - I LOVE SPRING!!! Ginger is a beautiful fellow female that I can appreciate, but her mom and dad are even better! They quite liked me, even though they didn't offer a single treat. Ginger's mom is a woman of good taste, as evidenced by her open admiration of my coat and overall attractiveness. [Aside from Moxie's Mom - you can tell that 'humble' is not in Moxie's vocabulary.] What was that? What did you type Mom?!? Ooooo, it's so frustrating that I can't read or type for myself!!

ANYway, Mom's been talking about a road trip this weekend. Don't know what in the world she's talking about, but she promises I'll like it. Rest assured I'll tell you all about it and let you know if she's right or not.

Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment