Sunday, March 7, 2010

Lost Weekend Part 2

The warm feeling stayed with me all weekend, even when I came home, got sick that night, and Mom had to take me back to the doctor place. She was really scared, which made me scared. They did the thing where I had to lay on a table and this machine kind of buzzed again, but since I'd been through it before, and nice people were petting and talking to me, I was okay with it. They let me go back in the little room where Mom was, but only for a little while. Then it was back to my spot.

A little while later they poured some stuff down my throat, then waited, and then did the buzzing machine a lot of times. After that, it was really boring until Mom came to visit! YEA!!!! We even went out for a walk! Oh I felt sooooo good! And I really wanted to go home with her, but she explained the doctors wanted to be very, very sure that I was absolutely not sick anymore. Then she gave me a big hug, and I went back to my spot. *sigh* It wasn't until the next day at suppertime that they finally let Mom take me home. Thank goodness I'm still here! And thank goodness for whoever sent the warm love hug too. That kept me from feeling afraid, and even made me a little less lonely.

No comments:

Post a Comment